The Art Collector GSA Schedule
1b. Lowest Priced Model Number: UC-1 at $22.68
2. Maximum Order: $ 200,000
This maximum order threshold is a dollar amount at which it is suggested that that ordering agency request higher discounts from the contractor before issuing the order. The contractor may: (1) Offer a new lower price, (2) Offer the lowest price available under the contract, or (3) Decline the order within the amount of days mentioned in the Solicitation. In accordance with the Maximum Order provisions contained in the Schedule, a delivery order may be placed against the Schedule contract even though it exceeds the maximum order threshold.
3. Minimum order: $ 22.68
4. Geographic coverage (delivery area): 50 States, DC and U.S. Territories
5. Point(s) of production (city, county, and State or foreign country): San Diego, CA
6. Discount from list prices: Prices shown herein are net prices (discounts deducted).
7. Quantity discounts: 25 and up, same size and model – 10% additional discount
8. Prompt payment terms: 2% 10, 1% 20, Net 30 Days
9a. Government purchase cards are accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold.
9b. Government purchase cards are accepted above the micro-purchase threshold.
10. Foreign items (list items by country of origin): None
11a. Time of delivery: 30 to 60 days ARO
11b. Expedited Delivery: 25 to 30 days ARO
11c. Overnight and 2-day delivery: Contact Contractor
11d. Urgent Requirements: Contact Contractor
12. F.O.B. point(s): Origin
13a. Ordering address(es): 4151 Taylor Street, San Diego CA 92110
Cancellation Policy – 5 Business Days to cancel if order is not a rush order. Cancellation must be confirmed in writing via email/fax. The Art Collector will email/fax an acknowledgement of cancellation.
Return Policy – Covered by ONE Year Warranty against defects, materials and workmanship. Zero Restocking Fee.
14. Payment address(es): 4151 Taylor Street, San Diego CA 92110
15. Warranty provision: All framed art printed in the giclee process by Janet Van Arsdale and framed by The Art Collector is guaranteed against any splitting, warping, or discoloration for ONE YEAR; the art therein is guaranteed against any fading or discoloring for ONE YEAR; incorrect care and maintenance may void this guarantee. All other items on our GSA Schedule: Canvas, Plexiglass, Metal, Bamboo, Wallcovering, Digital Fiber Balanced Laminate, Digitial High Pressure Laminate, and LED Light Boxes, are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase when maintained under conditions of normal use. All claims for product damage caused by a third-party handling in transit should be reported immediately to the responsible carrier. This warranty is void if: A) Items have been used for any purpose other than that for which they were designed. B) If items have been opened or altered in any way. C) If items have been exposed to abnormal light, temperature or humid conditions.
16. Export packing charges, if applicable: N/A
17. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance: Accepted belowand above micro-purchase threshold
18. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair: N/A
19. Terms and conditions of installation: Installation services are available using Open Market Procedures.
20. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price lists and any discounts from list prices: N/A
20a. Terms and conditions for any other services: N/A
21. List of service and distribution points: N/A
22. List of participating dealers: N/A
23. Preventive maintenance: Avoid exposure from abnormal light and humid conditions.
24a. Environmental Attributes: We use recycled materials where available. Sustainable Bamboo, Bamboo Paper, and LED lighting panels are also available on our price list.
24b. Section 508 Compliance: N/A
25. Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number: 073342719